INTEL CORE 2 DUO PROCESSOR T5500 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

With the power of dual cores, or computing engines, the processors can manage numerous tasks faster. What is the effective CPU speed index? Refer to Datasheet for thermal solution requirements. Thermal Design Power TDP represents the average power, in watts, the processor dissipates when operating at Base Frequency with all cores active under an Intel-defined, high-complexity workload. Please enter your feedback here. Search examples You can search our catalog of processors, chipsets, kits, SSDs, server products and more in several ways. The charts also illustrate overall performance, popularity and rank.

Uploader: Mekus
Date Added: 28 June 2008
File Size: 25.17 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 28901
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

I bought it because I replaced the motherboard, and I didn’t want to take the chance that the old processor may have caused the old motherboard to fail.

T T T T Core i7 Product Number: Please refer to the Launch Date intep market availability. What is the effective CPU speed index?

Intel Core iK 5. Effective speed is adjusted by current prices to yield a value for money rating which is geared towards gamers.

AVANCE LOGIC ALS400 DRIVER

Skip to main content. Ready to retire Age: What is multi core floating point speed?

Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features. What is single core floating point speed? Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice.

Processor numbers differentiate features within each processor family, not across different processor dup. Today’s hottest Amazon Ebay Newegg. AMD Ryzen X 3. Intel Core i5 i Hexa-core 6 Core 3.

PassMark – Intel Core2 Duo T @ GHz – Price performance comparison

Lithography refers to the semiconductor technology used to manufacture an integrated circuit, and is djo in nanometer nmindicative of the size of features built on the semiconductor. DEU-User, 2 days ago. This item doesn’t belong on this page. Our calculated values are checked against thousands of individual user ratings.

What is thermal design power TDP? Scenario Design Power SDP is an additional thermal reference point meant to represent thermally relevant device usage in real-world environmental scenarios. Allows for delivery and returns. Prices are for direct Intel customers, typically represent 1,unit purchase quantities, and are subject to change without notice.

K9MM-V LAN DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Intel Core2 Duo T5500 @ 1.66GHz

Intel Core iK – 3. Your personal information will be used to respond to this inquiry only. Excellent edit your comment Add link 6 proccessor ago. Intel Core iK Coffee Lake 3.

Downloads for Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T (2M Cache, GHz, MHz FSB)

Find products with Embedded Options Available. UserBenchmark will test your PC and compare the results to other users with the same components. This isn’t a great result which indicates that there are much faster alternatives on the comparison list. Please work with procewsor appropriate Intel representative to obtain a formal price quotation. USA-User, 2 days ago.

We refer to these processors as boxed processors.